The Canterbury Society gives special recognition to Marmion’s trustees, alumni, parents, past-parents, and friends who make an estate or deferred gift commitment to Marmion. It honors St. Augustine of Canterbury, the patron saint of the Abbey Church at Marmion Abbey.
More than 100 members of the Marmion family have qualified for membership by virtue of one or more of the following planned gift programs:
- Bequest provision in a will or living trust
- Life income agreement (annuity or charitable trust)
- Beneficiary designation for an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Beneficiary designation or owner-beneficiary of a life insurance policy
- Beneficiary designation for a gift of real estate
Click on PLANNED GIVING
to find information about how you can make a legacy gift.
If you have already arranged to support Marmion with a Planned Gift, please let us know - email@example.com
or (630) 966-7644.