Cadet Cash is a rewarding tuition reduction program. Participants buy gift cards, at face value, and earn a profit which can be applied toward the cost of tuition.
Vendors of Great Lakes Scrip Center offer gift cards at a discount – participants purchase them at face value. The difference between the two is the profit (rebate). The Cadet Cash Program, run by the Marmion Academy Parents’ Club, will retain 5% of the rebate to offset operating costs. The remaining percentage may be applied to your tuition balance, received as a cash rebate or given as a tax deductible charitable contribution to the Parents’ Club, or you may indicate a percentage for both.
See the Registration Form and Agreement: All participants must fill out this form with, or prior to, placing their first order.)
- Dates of Operation – The Cadet Cash Program operates on Mondays. Please click on the Cadet Cash Schedule for further details and dates of operation.
- Convenience – The www.shopwithscrip.com. site offers you the convenience to order scrip from any internet-connected computer. There is no cost to you.
- Registration – Go to www.shopwithscrip.com to register if you wish to participate. New accounts need to click on the “Create Account” tab. Follow the instructions and when you see “join an organization” you must enter the Cadet Cash enrollment code: BB4CA42C17695. By associating this code with your new account, the shopwithscrip system will associate your shopping activity with our non-profit organization.
- Family Profile – Please enter the year your student will graduate and the first and last name of the student. Faculty and staff members enter “professional development”.
- Ordering Scrip – To order scrip, navigate to the order page and select your items and quantities. Press the “add to cart” button to add them to your shopping cart. When all selections are made, click the “check out” button. Review your order and press the “finish” button to submit your order.Finally, you will see an “order confirmation page”. Print this confirmation page and submit it with your payment to school.Orders should be placed by Sunday evening and the order print out and payment must be to the Headmaster’s Office by 3:00p.m. on the Mondays of operation.
- Payment – Payment is due when orders are dropped off. Cash, personal checks and money orders are the only means of payment accepted. Marmion’s Cadet Cash Program will not participate in “PrestoPay” offered by shopwithscrip.
- Payout – Payouts will take place three times a year: October 1st, January 1st and April 1st. You are able to view your progress from your Family Profile at shopwithscrip.com.
- Delivery Bags – Each registered participant of Cadet Cash will receive an order bag upon placing their first order. All subsequent orders, printed out and with accompanying payment, are to be brought to the Headmaster’s Office using this bag. Subsequent orders will not be accepted without the bag.